The Third International Conference on Law and Economics, jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad (IIMA), Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), and Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) will be held on 18th-19th, November 2017 at IIM-Ahmedabad, Gujarat India.
The Conference invites contributions in all areas of Law and Economics in the form of
(a) full length scholarly papers documenting original and substantial research work
(b) posters that present new ideas in early stages of development in a succinct format. Contributions are invited on theoretical, methodological, and empirical investigations with emphasis on novel economic analysis of law.
The Conference encourages submission of papers focusing on the economic analysis of law. Papers may be in any of the substantive areas of Law and Economics, including but not limited to the following:
- Basic Areas of Law and Economics Property, Contract, Tort Law and Product Liability, Forensic Economics, Criminal Law, Civil Law, Common Law, Constitutional and Election Law.
- Regulation and Business Law Antitrust, Business and Securities, Regulated Industries, Business and Cyber, Real Estate.
- Economics of Legal Procedure, the Legal System Litigation Process, Illegal Behavior and Law Enforcement
- Other Substantive Areas of Law and Economics Labor, Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety, International, Tax, Bankruptcy, Family and Personal, Immigration, Human Rights, Gender.
We invite paper proposals that address one or several of the above mentioned topics. The proposals should consist of an abstract of 1000 words that clearly outlines the research questions, methodological approach, and relevance to the field of law and economics.
Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com by 15th July 2017 and will be reviewed by an international review panel.
Authors of accepted proposals will be notified by 31st July 2017. Full papers are due by 30th September, 2017.
Guidelines for Full Paper
- The full papers should preferably be formatted in the APA Style for formatting and referencing (Sample APA formatted paper).
- The full paper should be written in less than 6000 words, including tables, exhibits, references and appendices.
- The manuscript should begin with a separate title page containing: the Paper Title, Author(s)’ affiliation and email ID, Abstract (Max 300 words), and Five Keywords with corresponding to JEL codes.
- The rest of the manuscript should not contain any author identifying information.
3rd International Conference on Law and Economics, 2017
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Old Campus, Vastrapur
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India 380015
For more information, please visit the official link given here.