The International Conference on Digital Transformation: Preservation, Policy and Privacy (ICDT-2018) will be conducted on 29 November- 01 December 2018.
Venue: National Law University Delhi Auditorium, New Delhi
Call for Papers
National Law University Delhi (NLUD), National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU-B), Rajiv Gandhi Naitonal Univeristy of Law, Punjab (RGNUL) and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), and other National Law Universities welcome you to ICDT 2018.
We are happy to announce call for papers among academic community, professionals, research scholars and students to discuss and deliberate various current nature of issues pertaining to digital transformation.
Original, unpublished manuscripts based on research and innovative ideas are invited to present in presence of academic and professional communities during the event not later than 31st October 2018. The paper may be submitted on the any one or in the combination of sub-themes indicated below:
|Digital Strategies & Innovation
- Internet of Things ,Big Data & Knowledge Discovery
- Data Mining, visualisation and analytics
- Text/Web/Social/ User Behaviour Mining
- Data Structures, Frameworks, and Models
- Data and Information Retrieval
- Open Data, Open Access & Innovation management
- Semantic and Ontology, Taxonomy Management
Publishing, Technology and Future of Academia
- Trends on E-Publishing and Digital Archives
- Sustainable Digital Preservation for Libraries, Archives and Museums
- Digital Scholarship and Publishing
- Repositories and Libraries: Case Study
- MOOCs in Education and Research
- Electronic Thesis and Dissertation
- Artificial Intelligence applications in Education
Social Media & Privacy
- E Learning and Social Media Tools
- Social Network Analysis
- Web 3.0 and Future of Internet
- Collaborative Knowledge Creation and Crowd sourcing
- Social Search and Retrieval Systems
- Internet Privacy Issues
Knowledge Organisation & Services
- Electronic Resource Management
- Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining
- Knowledge Transfer, innovation and Experience
- Convergence of Knowledge
- Management and Learning
- Service-oriented Architectures and Knowledge
Global Dimension Global Dimensions of IPR
- Copyright Laws & Policies
- Fair Use & Copyright Infringement
- Digital Copyright
- Digital Licensing: Issues and Challenges
- Digital Rights and Management
- Plagiarism and Piracy in digital World
- Legal Protection of Databases
Challenges and Pitfall of Technologies
- Digital Disruption
- OSS and its implications
- Issues of E Deposits, Text and Readings
- Natural language indexing and searching
- Challenges in Managing Emerging Technology in Global Economy
- Challenges of ICT applications in libraries with special needs
- Information Security Management
Participants are invited to contribute their research papers for presentation on the above themes and related aspects. The paper may be submitted to email@example.com before October 31, 2018.
- Call for Papers opens: 05 September 2018
- Deadline for Paper Submission: 31 October 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: 05 November 2018
- Last date for registration: 15 November 2018
Papers selected would only be printed in case of registration of at least one author.
To register, click here.
- International Delegates: $150
- Indian Delegates: Rs. 2,500
- Indian Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 1,000
The registration may be submitted in the form of DD to The Registrar, National Law University Delhi payable at New Delhi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: +91 9212067743
For more details visit website by clicking here and download the brochure given here.