Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad (MS) every year organizes National Conference on different themes with an object to provide platform to students, academicians and research scholars to discuss and explore various legal principles.
This year our institution feels privilege to announce Two Days National Conference sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on “New Challenges to Indian Democracy in 21st Century: Perspectives and Strategies” on 27th and 28th July, 2018
Objectives of the Conference
The objective of the conference is to create awareness and to analyse various aspects of Indian Democracy and to search for strategies for effective implementation of government policies, programs and democratic principles in India.
The above objectives are sought to be achieved by having panel deliberations of eminent persons in the field and discussions followed by paper presentations.
Call for Papers
Seminar papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students from all disciplines who are interested in the below theme.
Selected research papers will be published in an ISBN publication.
We invite unpublished, quality research papers on the following subthemes:
1. Democracy in Historical and political perspectives: Challenges and Strategies
2. Democracy in the economic Perspectives & Challenges
3. Democracy in the Socio-Cultural Perspectives & Challenges
4. Democracy in the Legal & Challenges
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Original, unpublished papers must be submitted that may be on empirical, doctrinal, theoretical, or case study basis.
- Every entry has to be accompanied with a 300 word abstract and a separate cover page with: Title of the paper, Name of the author/ co-author(s), designation, institution, address, contact number and email id.
- Word limits: 2000-3500
- Citation style: footnotes, ILI, please click on link to access the guide given here.
- Papers must be in MS-Word (.doc or .docx formats) ,A4 size, with 1 inch margins, Font size 12, Footnotes 10; Font type: Times New Roman; Line spacing 1.5
- A letter shall be provided by the author that his work is original and does not violate any copyright
- Soft copies of the Research Paper should be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Papers will be reviewed by a panel of eminent experts and selected entries will be published in a book with an ISBN number.
- TA/DA will not be provided by organizing institution.
- Last date for Registration: June 20, 2018
- Last date for Abstract: June 20, 2018
- Last date for paper: June 30, 2018
- Date of Conference: July 27 and 28, 2018
- Dr M Panduranga Rao: 09284190848
- Dr A N Kottapalle: 09923412234
- Dr A D Chavan: 9420706040
For details, click here.