First published on 29th October, 2015. [Dates Extended]
Full-day Workshop on “Evidence of Frauds in Documents” on 21st November, 2015.
Designed and Delivered By Mr. Phaneendar B N, MSc (LLB), Court Commissioned Questioned Document Examiner.
1. Law (students from 7th semester and above of 5 years, 3rd semester and above of 3 year courses) and Forensic Science / Criminology Students
2. Advocates, Legal advisors, Faculties, Practicing Forensic Professionals
3. Insurance and Banking Professionals
Topics covered (but not limited to)
1. Various kinds of document frauds
2. Process of examination
3. Fatal mistakes
4. Presentation / submission of evidence
5. Cross-examination of Handwriting Experts (Admissibility, Qualifications etc.)
6. Practical cases and case laws
For Students: Rs 1,250/-(before 19th Nov) or Rs 1,750/- for spot registrations.
Others: Rs 2,450/-(before 19th Nov) or Rs 2,950/-for spot registrations.
(Includes study materials, lunch, tea and certificate)
Account Holder: Clue4Evidence Forensic Investigations Pvt. Ltd.
Bank: HDFC Bank, MG Road Branch – Bangalore
Account No: 5020 0002 2599 99 IFSC Code: HDFC0000076
A reference of payment is to be communicated to personally on the mail.
*No accommodation is provided by the organizers and the same shall be taken care by participants.
Clue4 Evidence Forensic Investigations Pvt.L td.
South Block, 7th floor,
Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,
For further details, click HERE.