1. Introduction to Competition Law, Structure of Commission & Filing Procedures
2. Provisions -Anti-Competitive Agreements
3. Provisions -Abuse of Dominance
4. Provisions -Combinations
5. Case Studies: Anti-Competitive Agreements
6.Case studies: Abuse of Dominance
7. CaseStudies: Merger&Acquisition
8. Competition Act & Intellectual Property
9. Panel Discussions on Practice of Competition Law
Date: 21, 22, & 23 December, 2014
Venue : Jawaharlal Nehru National Youth Centre, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi
Fees: Rs. 5056 (if before Nov 30); Rs. 6180 (if after Nov 30)
Fee can be paid On-line or through Demand Draft/Cheque in favour of “CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition” Payable at New Delhi or through bank transfer.
The Registration will be on first-cum-first serve basis.
Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
Full details are HERE.