City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for walk-in-interview to the following Class-I posts.
- Name of the post: Assistant Law Officer
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Age Limit: Below 38 years
- Educational Qualification: Graduate of any recognized University in any discipline and 3 years degree course of law from any recognized University or 5 year degree course in law from any recognized University after 12th standard.
- Experience: 5 years standing practice in any court of law including High Court
- Pay scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 5,400/-
- The age criteria for direct recruitment has been revised to 38 years for Open Category and 43 years for reserved category as per the guidelines given in GAD.
Age as on May 31, 2017 should be mentioned
- The candidates will be short listed for personal interview on the basis of documents
submitted. Taking into consideration the performance in the Personal interview, the select list will be prepared.
- CIDCO has right to cancel this advertisement fully or partially on any ground without giving any notice at any time.
- All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates who are working in the Government Organization/ undertaking must forward their application with the “No Objection Certificate” from his/her Head of the Department.
- Candidate will not eligible be for the appointment if he/she punished by any court in the civil/Criminal cases. Candidate must produce the details, if he/she facing police inquiry/outstanding court matter or punishment if any; selected candidate must submit NOC from the police department at the time of appointment.
- Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
- Selected candidate appointed in CIDCO will have to work at any place within State of Maharashtra or elsewhere at Project places and you will have to reach your places of work from your residence at your own cost.
- In order to ensure service in the corporation, the selected candidates need to sign a service bond of a period of 5 years+ probation period. In case the selected candidate decides to leave the Corporation before completion of bond period, he/she will be required to pay an amount of 20 months entry level pay (Basic pay + grade pay).
After appointment the candidate will have to produce police verification certificatewithin 30 days and character certificate from the concerned police station. If the reports are found to be offensive, the said candidate will be terminated from the services without giving any intimation.
All official communication regarding this recruitment shall be displayed here.
- The application clearly mentioning the name of the post for which you are applying in prescribed format should reach in hard copies to undersigned on or before 23/06/2017 on following address:-
Office of Manager (Personnel)
2ndFloor, CIDCO Bhavan,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
Pin Code: 400614.
- The candidate should attach the self-attested copies of original documents along with duly signed application form. Candidate must produce all the original documents at the time of document verification. Failure in producing the required document will result in cancellation of candidature.
For more information on the job, click here.