Chandigarh University is a multi-disciplinary, leading institute in the northern India which is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning and research. It has been established through State Legislature Act, of Punjab and is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
About The National Faculty Development
University Institute of Legal Studies, Chandigarh University is organizing a Seven Days Faculty Development Programme on “Effective Didactical Mechanism in Legal Education” from 02.07.2018 at The Chandigarh University, Mohali, Punjab.
The present FDP would be highly useful for not only to the fresh researchers and teachers in the University/college but it can also provide a platform for the senior faculty members to share their experience regarding research and teaching.
- Start of provisional registration: May 23, 2018
- Acceptance of provisional registration: June 12, 2018
- Last date of payment and online registration: June 22, 2018
- FDP dates: July 2-8, 2018
Interested participants have to make a provisional registration through mail at the mentioned Email address: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org till 11th June, 2018. With the subject: “Provisional Registration for National Faculty Development Program”.
Participation Fee: Rs. 3000/- (Including accommodation/lodging facility)*
- Ms. Ankita Bali (Asst.Professor), UILS, Chandigarh University,
Contact No. 9878166620, Email: email@example.com
- Ms. Navneet Kaur Chahal (Asst.Professor), UILS, Chandigarh University,Mob.: 9988171469, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, view the brochure given here.
This post was first published on:
23 May 2018