National Conference on
New Developments and Challenges in Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
06 May, 2017
Venue: Brahaspati Bhawan, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut, U.P., India
About the Conference: IP Cell and Institute of Legal Studies, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut, U.P., India jointly organising a national Conference as to provide colloquial, prolific and knowledgeable discussion by bringing together distinguish scientist/ academicians/ researchers/ professionals from Judiciary, Police and Industries with in depth discussion in emerging areas of IP sector.
- Patentability vis a vis inventive step in Patent law :
- R & D investment in science and technology and IP Protection
- Copy Rights: Protection and Enforcement from Berne convention to present day
- IPR system in relation to protection of farmers/breeders right
- Trade Marks & Trade Secretes: A tool to strength business
- Industrial Design & Integrated circuit lay out design: A necessity of global market
- Geographical Indications
- Role of WIPO in IP Protection
- Dispute Resolution Body of WTO & IPR
|| Registration Fee
Remittance of Registration fee: Till 06 May 2017
(On spot registration will also be allowed at venue).
Complete details are HERE.