The Editorial Board of the International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) (ISSN: 2463-6401) solicits submissions for Volume 5 and 1st Essay writing Competition.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) is a Bi-annually Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2463-6401) for research and insight in Environment Law.
IJELR lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high-quality original research work.
The ‘International Journal of Enviro Legal Research’ invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its 5th Volume which will be published tentatively in September 2018.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The upcoming Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning the environment and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of environmental law.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarised, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
- The submission of abstract is not mandatory.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
The Editorial Board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant environmental issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
Essay Competition Rules
- Certificate of Participation (hard copy) will be issued to every participant who participates in the essay competition.
- Only published papers of Volume 5 will be considered for the essay writing competition.
- Top 10 entries will receive Certificate of Merit (hard copy) and Certificate of Publication (hard copy).
- The authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication will recieve 1 hard copy of the printed journal and 1 certificate of publication. In case of co-authored article, both the authors will receive the hard copy of the journal along with certificate of publication.
- The author has to ensure that he/she completes the publication fee process whenever his/her article is shortlisted for publication. Failing to pay the publication fee on time will lead to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and Essay Competition.
- No Prior Registration or Payment to be made. The authors will be required to make the payment of publication fee only after their work is selected for publication.
- Confirmation Of Paper Selection will be sent within 7 days of the submission deadline.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 5000 + Certificate Of Merit + Certificate of Publication.
- 2nd Prize: Rs 3000 + Certificate Of Merit + Certificate of Publication.
- 3rd Prize: Rs 2000 + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication.
- The last date of paper submission is 31st August 2018.
- A confirmation mail will be sent by 10th September 2018 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
- The printed copy of the journal along with the certificate will be dispatched to the authors by 15th October 2018.
- Articles (2000-3500 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
If the work of the author has been shortlisted for publication, he/she/it will be required to make the make as follows:
Single Authored Article: INR 1500
Co-authored Article: INR 2400
The authors will receive 1 printed copy of the journal along with ‘certificate of appreciation’ duly signed by Editor-in-chief. In case of a co-authored article, both the authors will receive printed copies of the journal.
Jayesh Sharma (Deputy Managing Editor): +919873960764