Journal of Army Institute of Law [ISSN No:0975-8208] is a faculty run, peer reviewed law journal published annually. The journal is an endeavor to enhance awareness on contemporary legal issues, engage in multi-disciplinary study, and to analyze the various issues that shows the dynamism of law.
The Editorial Board of the Journal welcomes the submission of unpublished original articles, research papers, book reviews, and comments for its upcoming Volume XII, Issue 2019.
The soft copy of the contributions is to be forwarded at firstname.lastname@example.org. All subscriptions and correspondence concerning the Journal should be sent to the Editor: Dr. Puja Jaiswal, Assistant Professor of Law, Army Institute of Law, Mohali.
All submissions (in soft copy) must reach the editor latest by 20th October 2018.
You can visit the AIL website, for guidelines for submission to be adopted for publication in the Journal and also for previous editions.
The word limit mentioned as under must be strictly adhered to.
- Article/Research Papers: The word limit is between 4,000 to 6,000 words.
- Notes and comments: The word limit is upto 3,000 words.
- Book Review: The word limit is upto 2,500 words.
Procedure for Acceptance
- On receipt of the contribution, the Editorial Board shall screen it to satisfy itself about the conformity of the contribution with the AIL conditions and policy for submission of the manuscripts.
- The screened work shall be assessed by the nominated referees.
- A contribution recommended by the referee as fit for publication as such or recommended for publication with necessary amendments, if any, shall be considered for publication after the author would submit the amended paper accordingly. The author will be given two weeks to carry out changes thus suggested.
Editor: Dr. Puja Jaiswal, Assistant Professor of Law,
Army Institute of Law, Sector-68,
Student Editors: Mr. Vaibhav Latiyan (Mb. 07529839664) and Ms. Vidhatri (08146945100)
For full details, view the notification given here and for guidelines, click here.
This post was first published on:
14 Sep 2018