Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal has invited contributions from the legal fraternity towards publication of its 2nd Edition (2015).
Sree Narayana Law College Law Journal is the annual peer-reviewed law journal published by the Sree Narayana Law College, Poothotta.
Theme: Technology and Its Legal Dimensions
- Forensic Medicine.
- Digital Forensics.
- Artificial Reproductive Technique (ART).
- Space technology.
- Stem Cell Research & Bio Medical Ethics.
- Piracy- Bio and Digital.
Eligibility: Faculty of law / Research Scholars in law
- Article – 5000 – 8000 words,
- Comments – 2000 – 5000 words
- Abstract :200 words
- The submissions must be in MS Word (doc. Or docx) / PDF format.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: Abstract – 11 Main text – 12 Footnote – 10.
- Text Alignment: Justified, Paragraph spacing: Paragraph – 6 ( before and after)
- Line spacing: Main text – 1.5 Footnote – ‘single’
- The Mode of Citation will be Bluebook Citations (19th Edition) / Other in literature for the time being
- All entries must be accompanied by a covering letter stating the title, author’s full name, and name of institution, university and the author’s contact details and must be sent to email@example.com .
- Only single authorship is allowed
Last date of submission: 15th September 2015
Click here to download the brochure.