National Conference on Intellectual Property Rights – Jointly organized by Colloquium Opus & Intellectual Property Analysis and Advocacy Centre, NLUO. DATE: 18-19 October, 2014 [UPDATED].
The core focus of this Conference is to provide a suitable and conducive platform to discuss, debate and present contemporary research in the area of Intellectual Property Rights and its management.
Participation from students and professionals in the field of law and Intellectual Property Rights is duly invited for the National Conference.
The themes for the Conference are:
- Intellectual Property in Entertainment Industry
- Copyright in the Digital Era
- Intellectual Property Protection of Traditional Knowledge
- Intellectual Property and Competition
- Non-Conventional Trademarks
- Intellectual Property and Biotechnology
Important Dates for the Conference:
- Deadline for receipt of final papers: 15th September, 2014
- Intimation of selected Papers: 25th September, 2014
- Deadline for confirmation of participation: 30th September, 2014
- Deadline for sending Travel Details: 5th October, 2014
- Date of Conference: 18th-19th October, 2014
The selected papers will be presented in the Conference by the author(s) in the presence of esteemed guests from the field of IPR and the best papers shall be published in the Colloquium Opus Law Journal.
Organizing Secretaries: Dr. Afroz Alam +91-94383 03041 Mr. Amrendra Kumar Ajit +91-93375 25123 Convenor: Mr. Abhijeet Kumar +91-88954 47393 Coordinators: Mr. Kartik Pant +91-78736 67020 Mr. Aditya Singh Rajput +91-88955 17671 Ms. Pavani Nagaraja Bhat +91-94375 04517 Mr. Rishabh Saxena +91-94388 04826.
For more information please check THIS LINK.