The editorial board of KSLU’s Journal of Sports and Entertainment Law (ISSN 2454-4566) hereby invites original, unpublished submissions for publication of articles/research papers, essays, case studies, books/ article reviews to be published in its Vol. No. II.
The Journal aspires to promote greater interest among the legal professionals to undertake research on issues related to Sports and Entertainment Law. We accept submission from students, academicians and legal professionals.
We welcome submissions under the following categories:
• Articles should be between 5,000 to 8,000 words (including footnotes)
• Essays should be between 3,000 to 5,000 words
• Case Notes, Book/Article Reviews (1,500 to 3,000 words)
• Comments (1,500 to 3,000 words)
The paper should be solely based on topic relating to Sports and Entertainment Law.
• All contributions should represent original ideas and interpretations coupled with critical evaluation and assessment.
• All works must be original and unpublished. The research papers should not be plagiarized wholly or in part from any sources.
• Submissions may be made in electronic form only
• Co-authoriship is allowed subject to maximum of two.
• Contributors must submit their work in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions), Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing with font size of 12 for main text and 10 for footnotes with 1.0 spacing. PDF/other formats will not be accepted.
The articles must be mailed to email@example.com.
Contributors must also submit their work in Hard Copy on intimation from KSLU of the selection of their respective submissions to the Editorial Board, KSLU’s Sports and Entertainment Law, Karnataka State Law University, Navanagar, Hubballi – 580025.
The hardcopy should be sent along with the Copyright Declaration attached with the call for papers.
• All submissions must contain the name of the author, academic qualifications, professional information (including institutions to which they are affiliated), title of the manuscript, postal address, phone numbers and email address.
• The copyright shall be with the KSLU.
• The submission deadline (electronic copy) is 28th February 2017.