About VIPS Student Law Review
VIPS Student Law Review is student run Peer and Blind Reviewed Journal. The Journal will be running under the faculty advisory committee of VLS, VIPS. It has been established with the objective of becoming a formidable instrument in taking the standard of legal research in country up by several notches.
It is an annual, student-edited journal focusing on inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary approaches towards legal writing. The Journal aims to publish long articles/ short articles, case comments, book reviews/ legislation review on all aspects of law and related issues.
The Journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, students, advocates and activists working for enhancement of legal scholarship. Hence, the Journal will serve as the platform for innovative thought sharing and will aim at contributing in dynamic growth of legal knowledge.
“VIPS Student Law Review” is a peer and blind reviewed journal.
Categories for Submission
The Editorial Committee of VIPS Student Law Review is inviting quality research papers on law, legal policies including its allied branches from legal fraternity:
- Research Scholars
The Review seeks to provide a platform for engaging in multi-disciplinary discussions on themes of law, society and justice. Research Articles should have proper research questions and should also reflect the findings. The submission can be sent under the following categories:
- Long Articles: Between 4000 and 6000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Short Articles: Between 3000 and 5000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments/Book Review/Legislation Review: Between 2000 – 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
Guidelines for Submissions
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman, 12 font size with 1.5 line spacing, justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet besides the centre aligned page number at the bottom of each
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 along with single line spacing.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work. Submission must be compatible with Microsoft Word.
- All the submissions must be emailed at email@example.com along with a cover page with the title of the research paper, Name of the author and Designation of the author. The research paper should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous screening and peer review.
- Each submission should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-authors for a submission shall only be two.
- VIPS Student Law Review follows the Harvard Blue Book (19th Edition) citation style. Authors are requested to follow the same.
- Copyright of all the submissions shall exclusively vest with VLS, VIPS.
Opening Date of Submission: 17th March 2018
Closing Date of Submission: 20th April 2018
- Garima: +91-8826073793
- Anish : +91-9868907025
- Archit : +91-9999825610
Click here for official brochure.
This post was first published on:
17 Mar 2018