Vidhi Aagaz, is an organization which aims to improve the writing skills & raise the voice of common individuals.
In order to achieve its aim, Vidhi Aagaz is honoured to invite the writings for the Volume 1, Issue 1 of its journal “Scholar’s Paradise”.
About the Journal
“Scholar’s Paradise” is a quarterly, blinded peer review journal of Law, Management, & Humanities. All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers. Selection of papers for publication will depend on the discretion of reviewers.
Scholar’s Paradise aims to promote the writing skills of common people as well as scholars and to provide them a platform to showcase their talent.
The First Issue of First Volume of the Journal [Issue 1, Volume 1 (2017)] is decided to be published on September 2017.
All the interested one’s are invited to submit their papers to us at [email protected] till 26th August 2017.
The theme is open for the First Issue of the Journal. Author(s) can write on any relevant topic.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
Research paper : 4000-6000 words
Article: 3000-5000 words
Essay : 2000-3000 words
Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission should not be previously published or should not be currently under review at any other journal/conference and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “Vidhi Aagaz”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
The author(s) should mail their writings to [email protected]
There is no publication fee for the first issue.
For any clarification or queries, feel free to
Mail us at [email protected]
Call us at 7067-17-7067