College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun is pleased to inform that we are inviting submissions in the form of papers for International Seminar on Water Laws and Resource Management.
The seminar will take place from 3rd to 4th November, 2017.
We invite submissions from academicians, professionals, practitioners, scholars, students, academic bodies, government bodies, civil society organizations etc.
1. Water Pollution Abatement and Control
2. Water conservation and Management
3. Water Conservation and Disaster Mitigation
4. Water Resource Management vis-a-vis Waste Management
5. international Issues in Water Resource Management
For details on sub-themes, click
Submission of Abstract: 18th October, 2017. (Extended).
Full paper: 31st October, 2017.
For further details, click HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.