The World Journal on Juristic Polity is a Quarterly Double Blind Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2394- 5044) for research and insight in Law and Politics. Currently into its Second Year, the Journal has had a phenomenal subscriber base of 200+ subscriptions including 10 National Law Schools.
The outreach of the Journal is spread uniformly across the Globe. The World Journal on Juristic Polity Invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Volume 02 Number 03 | September- November, 2016.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting from this edition onwards, all papers accepted and processed by the Journal will be published on the website within 1 week of the Completion of Formalities by the respective Contributor(s). The Journal hence gives an opportunity to the Contributors for expedited publication, and expects the Prospective Contributors to take full advantage of this Initiative.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
5. The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
6. The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, Size 10 Single Line Spacing. A margin of 2 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
7. For detailed information please visit the Website and check the ‘Submission Guidelines’ tab.
WJ. JURIP operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
10th January, 2016. [Updated]
The format of WJ. JURIP is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to the Journal online as noted above. So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 500 will have to be paid.
A. Articles (3000 – 5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000 – 3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (to be paid after acceptance)
1. Single authored paper- INR 1500
2. Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Gunjan Saxena, Accredited Journalist & Managing Editor | Ph.: +91- 7989027199
Website is HERE.
*This is a sponsored post.