First published on 22nd May, 2016.
The Penstand Journal is an International Double Blind Peer Reviewed Journal which shall be published online three times in a year. It is usually seen that a person is a very talented writer with the ability to move others with his writing. But, tragically, due to certain circumstances he is not able to express himself as he wishes to.
The Penstand Journal is one stop place for anyone who wants to express his unlimited expressions in writing. We believe that we shall relinquish the hunger of a 21st century mind by the contents we present to you through this website.
We are a non-profit academic research journal and any fund collected through this website shall be donated in order to promote the writers all over India.
We are a 100% digital venture.
We are currently soliciting articles, papers and essays for the Volume 1 Issue 2.
Our journal is HERE.
There is no processing or publication charges.
The theme of the submission shall be related to law or social science and could include disciplines anyway related to law or social science.
PAPER /ARTICLE SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Authors may submit papers directly on the website under ‘submit article’ page; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
Mandatorily all authors are required to submit article to firstname.lastname@example.org
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
• The author/s shall submit the article on a a4 size paper length.
• The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, short comment: 2000-2500 words.
• The submission shall be in ms word .doc or docx. Format strictly.
• The font shall be in times new roman of font size 14 for headings and 12 for the rest of the matter, with spacing of 1.5.
• The footnotes is to be in times new roman font and size 10. End notes are not to be used.
• Citation mode – a uniform method of citation is accepted.
• Each article should be accompanied with an abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
• There should also be an attached declaration of originality of the article along with a scan copy of the id of the author. You can download the format from the ‘submit article’ page.
• All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
• Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
The deadline is 27th June 2016, 5:00 pm after which no article shall be accepted.
The authors of the selected work shall be presented with a digital copy of the certificates.
The published issue of the journal shall be available in the website for free reading and for downloading, a minimal charge shall be incurred.
An author has the option to buy the hardcopy of the certificate and also the journal in the compact disc form at minimal rates.