The Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (ISSN 2394-2657) invites Articles, Short Articles,Case Commentaries for the Volume 1,Issue 2.
Students, Members of the academia, Researchers and others interested may send in their work latest by 20th March, 2015.
1) The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
2) Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
3) Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
4) Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition
5) The body of the paper shall be- Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
Font: Times New Roman
Font Size: 10
Line Spacing: 1
6) The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the author (s) of the same
have been notified.
Word Limit (s):
Word Limit mentioned below would be considered excluding footnotes.
Articles- not exceeding 10,000 words
Short Articles- not exceeding 5,000 words
Case Commentaries- not exceeding 3,000 words
The IJLPP shall follow British English.
Entries for the IJPP should cover/address latest issues pertaining to law and public policies.
1) The entries should reach the given email id before 5:00 PM,20th March,2015. Email ID- [email protected]
2) Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
3) A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
4) A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached separately in ‘.doc’
or ‘.docx’ format.
For any doubt(s)/clarification, please contact Aakash Chandran-Associate Editor, IJLPP at chandran[dot]aakash[at]yahoo.in or you can write
to us at- [email protected]