The Centre for Law and Development, NUALS, Kochi is looking for contributions to the third edition of its “Securities Law: The e-newsletter” to be published in September. Contributions to the e-newsletter are welcome from all law students.
Topic can be on any contemporary issue faced in Securities Law.
Contributions can be made in form of
2. Case notes on relevant cases
3. Recent notifications by SEBI
4. Short articles
- The word limit for the contribution is800 to 1200 (excluding footnotes)
- The article should be submitted as a Word document (.docx) and must be in Times New
Roman font size 12, line spacing 1.5 for contents and footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution
The last date of submission is 20th August, 2016.
The best contribution will be mentioned in the next Securities E-Newsletter.
The previous edition can be found HERE.
The contributions and confirmation shall be sent to email@example.com