Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites articles, case comments and book reviews, for the first volume of the CASIHR Journal on Human Rights Practice.
The Journal is a biannual, peer reviewed journal. The theme for this issue is “Expanding horizons of Human Rights in the 21st Century”.
The manuscripts received will go through a reviewing process by academicians and professional experts in the field of Human Rights
CASIHR is a centre for excellence established at RGNUL, Punjab endeavours to undertake and promote advanced study and research in emerging trends in Human Rights. CASIHR aims at conducting multi-disciplinary research in various human rights issues and creating working documents serving as advises to policy makers, regularly organizing conferences, seminars and debates on the relevant topics.
Web URL is here.
Submissions can be made under the following heads:
1. Long Articles – Word limit of 6000 words.
2. Short Articles – Word Limit of 4000 to 4500 words.
3. Case Comments – Word Limit of 1500 to 2000 words.
4. Book Reviews-Word limit of 2000 to 2500 words.
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Format of Submission
All the contributors must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
2. The body of the document must be in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and Line Spacing of 1.5.
3. All the footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and with single line spacing.
4. The citations must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition.)
5. Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
6. All submissions are required to be mailed in .doc/.docx format only.
Submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines provided shall not be considered for review. Submissions which meet all the requirements would go under a peer review by the academicians, professionals and other experts in the field of Human Rights and only the recommended works would be published.
All the submissions must be mailed only to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter specifying the following: 1. Name of Author(s) 2. Designation, 3. Name and Address of Institution, 4. Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
On 30th October, 2016, by 11:59 pm; with the title- ‘CASIHR JHRP’
For any clarifications, please send a mail at email@example.com