The NLU Student Bar Journal (ISSN 2504-8228) is now accepting submissions for its upcoming issue – Volume 2 Issue 1.
NLU Student Bar Journal finds immense pride in inviting you to contribute from your deep array of wisdom & learning to our esteemed law review.
The NLU Student Bar Journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary law journal providing incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse.
In its inaugural issue, the journal has featured articles authored by distinguished legal luminaries and several renowned academics.
Articles are invited from students, academicians, professionals, policy makers, regulators, think-tanks and researchers.
Here submission of an article means that an author, if her/his work is recommended by referees for publication, gives consent to Editorial Board for one-time publication and the papers need to be her/his original work.
There is no specific theme. Submissions which deal with any aspect of law will be considered for publication.
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Word limit: Articles (2000-5000 words), Essays (2000 words), Case Comments (1000-2000 words) and Book Review (up to 1500 words).
- All submissions must be 1.5 line spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. Please do not add any borders, table of contents or page numbers.
- All submissions have to be in any Uniform citation style.
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- The submissions have to be made to email@example.com
Co-authoring of papers:
Co-authoring of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible. The maximum no. of authors per submission is 2.
The authors are to submit their manuscripts by 15th March 2017. Late entries will not be entertained. Submissions should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information or clarifications, you may write to us at email@example.com