NLSIU is organizing Two Day Law Teachers’ International Seminar on ‘Critical Reflections on the Methodology of Teaching ‘Law’ in India’.
2nd and 3rd December, 2016 [Friday & Saturday].
The Seminar aims to look into
- Teaching – learning techniques and processes in law schools
- Avenues to expand legal education merely beyond imparting the knowledge of law
- Ways to foster better use of legal resources for effective learning and refining professional skills
- Moving from teaching methods to teaching processes- like setting teaching goals, developing a methodology, evolving techniques to connect teaching and learning
- Developing effective mechanisms for legal writing, oral communication and argumentative skills among students and teachers.
Who should attend?
Law teachers, Professors of Law, Teaching Assistants, Research Associates, Institutional Administrators, researchers and stakeholders in legal education.
Call for Papers
Those who are interested to contribute to the broad theme for the workshop may send their material/write up/article on the theme and title of the workshop. We invite original, well researched, experience-oriented sharing papers on the theme of the conference.
Short write up of 1500 words, short articles of 3,000 words and articles upto 5000 words shall be accepted. We propose to publish the submitted articles in the form of a book, which will be NLSIU book series-5. Each presenter may be allotted 10 to 15 minutes.
Soft copy of the papers may be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
On or before 15th November, 2016. Entries received after the last date will not be entertained at any cost.
Registration fee for Delegates and paper presenters :Rs. 3500/- per person/per author [non residential].
Last Date for Registration
30th October, 2016
Accommodation will be provided on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis in the Learning Centre, in the campus.
Double Room (twin sharing, common bathroom) Rs. 1500/- per day and Single Room (with attached bathroom) Rs.750/- per day.
Distinguished Legal luminaries and academicians shall be invited to participate in the workshop.
Registration and Accommodation bookings
For further details, click HERE.