About the NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law
The NLIU Journal of Intellectual Property Law, published annually, is peer-reviewed, run by students, and guided by our illustrative faculty.
It aims to create meaningful debate and discourse to persuade an academic understanding of the present world of Intellectual Property Laws.
The Journal has published articles by academicians, lawyers and law students from across the world and seeks to expand its reach through its 5th issue.
The Journal is released by the Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights (CSIPR), a research-based cell incorporated under the aegis of Prof. (Dr.) Ghayur Alam at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal, India.
Deadline for Submission
26th November 2015, by 11:59 PM
Categories of Contributions
All contributions submitted to the Journal should be original and should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
Submissions can be made adhering to the following categories –
1. Long Articles– 3000 to 6000 words.
2. Short Articles– 2000 to 3000 words.
3. Case Comments- 2000 to 5000 words.
4. Book Review- 1000 to 3000 words.
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
The Editorial Board has refrained from imposing a theme. A submission is welcome as long as it fits within the general mandate of the Journal, as mentioned above.
Guidelines for Submission
1. All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
2. The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
3. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing. Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format and the citations must conform to
4. The Bluebook style of citation, 25th edition.
5. Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors. Further, kindly adhere strictly to the word limit prescribed.
6. Submissions must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The subject of the email should be “Submission for 5th Issue of Journal- (Title of the manuscript)”. The submission should be accompanied by a Covering Letter which must include the following details:
a. Name of Author(s)
b.. Contact Details– Address and Mobile No.
c. Name and Address of Institution
d. Course currently being pursued/ Academic Qualifications
For further details, click HERE.
Please address all clarifications to the email@example.com