Venue – Institute of Law, Nirma University, SG Highway, Ahmedabad-382481 (Gujarat) India
Conference Dates: November 8-9, 2014
Abstract Submission: September 20, 2014
Full Paper Submission: October 5, 2014
Last Date for Registration: October 15, 2014
1. National and International legal framework for Climate Justice
2. Climate Justice Initiatives and Technological Interface
3. Local Initiatives to bring Climate Justice: National and / or International Experiences
4. Role of Government Policies and Schemes in Climate Justice Initiatives
5. Public Policy, Development and Climate Justice
6. Agricultural Insurance and Climate Justice Initiative in India: An Indian Farmer’s Story
7. Civil Society and Climate Justice and Farmer as a beneficiary
8. The Economics of Climate Justice: Role of International Agencies
9. Climate Justice, Sustainable Development, Institutional Framework and Farmer in India
10. Globalization and Climate Justice Initiatives: Interventions or / and Interferences
The Registration Fee can be accessed in the Official Brochure.
Mode of Payment:
1. Demand Draft – In Favour of “Institute of Law, Nirma University” payable at Ahmedabad. Those who wish to transfer the fee electronically should clearly indicate the transaction number, bank, amount and date for validation.
2. The registration form along with registration fee (DD/Cheque) should be sent to/ in Favour of:
Institute of Law, Nirma University, SG Highway, Ahmedabad-382481(Gujarat), India
1. Abstract to be submitted at email@example.com, consisting 250-400 words along with keywords.
2. The complete research paper should consist of 3500-5000 words (MLA Hand-Sheet 7th edition format).
3. Power point presentation can be used for paper presentation in the conference.
4. Two authors are allowed on single paper with individual registration.
5. Certificates would be distributed at the end of the conference.
6. Selected papers would be published in an edited book with an ISBN no.
Mr. Ravi Saxena
For more information please refer to the official brochure HERE.
Have a look at the poster HERE.