The Network for International Law Students (NILS) is inviting submissions for NILS Law Review (Vol. III).
The Network for International Law Students (NILS) is an international, independent, non-political, non-profit organisation, run by and for law students.
As part of our endeavour to provide law students with opportunities to develop their legal research skills, we are inviting submissions for our flagship journal, the NILS Law Review.
The NILS Law Review is a peer-reviewed, double-blind Law Review, and professionals from the field of academics, legal practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers. Past volumes can be found on our website.
Currently we are seeking submissions for Volume III of the NILS Law Review. This volume will be focused on international and environmental law. The deadline for submission of papers is October 16, 2017.
To read NILS Law Review (Vol. I), click HERE.
To read NILS Law Review (Vol. II), click HERE.
- International Law
- International Organizations (e.g. the United Nations, International Criminal Court)
- Terrorism and Anti-Terrorism
- Humanitarian Law
- Environmental Law
- Word Limit
a) 5,000 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Articles
b) 2,500 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Case Notes
c) 1,500 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Book Reviews
The main text of the paper should be in font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing. Legal maxims should be in italics.
III. All manuscripts submitted shall accompany
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
- Electronic submissions shall be made in Word Format (.doc)/(.docx) only;
- Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in THE BLUEBOOK: A UNIFORM SYSTEM OF CITATION (20th edition). The Review employs footnotes as the method of citation.
16th October, 2017
For submissions and queries feel free to contact Ankita Gupta( Vice President, Publications) at [email protected]