Venue : DEPARTMENT OF LAW, UNIVERSITY OF NORTH BENGAL
Seminar Dates: 15-17 November (Saturday, Sunday & Monday), 2014.
Sub Themes :
1. Human Rights Education: Legal Framework and Judicial Activism in SAARC Region.
2. Human Rights of Vulnerable Groups in SAARC Region: Issues of Implementation, Monitoring and Regulating.
3. Human Rights Advocacy in SAARC Region: Models, Methodology and innovations
Registration fee is payable by each of the authors of the papers individually and separately in cash on arrival at the place of the seminar before inauguration.
i. Teachers/ academics/Govt. officials/advocates/NGOs/INGOs officials from India: Rs. 1200 and Rs. 1800 for each accompanying person (Teachers/ Officials from the University of North Bengal are exempted to pay any registration fee).
ii. Research scholars and post graduate students from India: Rs. 800 and Rs. 1200 for each accompanying person (Research Scholars and LL. M. students of University of North Bengal are exempted to pay any registration fee).
iii. Teachers/ academics/ Govt. officials/ advocates/ NGOs/ INGOs officials from outside India:
Rs. 4000 (US $ 65) and Rs. 5000 (US $ 75) for each accompanying person.
iv. Research scholars and students, both LL. B. and LL. M. from outside India: Rs. 1500 (US $ 25) and Rs. 2200 (US $ 35) for each
Submission of abstract: 20th September, 2014;
Communication of acceptance of abstract: 22nd September, 2014;
Submission of full paper: 30th October, 2014;
Seminar: 15-17 November (Saturday, Sunday & Monday), 2014.
1. Department of Law +91353-2776307, +91353-2776310, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Dr. Rathin Bandyopadhyay +919434328537, email@example.com
3. Prof. Gangotri Chakraborty +919434037671, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the Official Brochure for more information HERE.