A two days Global Seminar on Uniform Civil Code is being organized by MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur (C.G) from 14th to 15th Aril 2017.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Researched papers on the topic (not limited to) mentioned are called for paper presentation in the technical sessions of the conference.
THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
- Policy and Principles of codification, then and Now
- Diversity and Unity
- Uniform Civil Code, to secure all citizen Justice Liberty Equality
- UCC is to Promote amongst the people, Fraternity
- Solemn resolution
*The Themes permits various sub themes related with the topic
- Submission of Abstract: 15th March 2017
- Notification of accepted Abstract: 18th March 2017
- Final paper submission: 4th April 2017
- Seminar : 14th & 15th April 2017
The candidates who thinks to present their research are informed to submit their abstracts on or before March 15, 2017 through e-mail on email@example.com
Registration Fee for Teachers/ Professionals/Research Scholars: Rs. 1,200 in favour of Registrar MATS University, Raipur (C.G).
Registration Fee for students – Rs 800 (DD in favour of Registrar MATS University, Raipur (C.G).