CALL FOR PAPERS
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the National Seminar.
No TA/DA shall be provided by the University and therefore the participants should obtain the same from their respective institutions.
Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following e -ma i l: email@example.com
1. Last date for submission of abstracts: 20th March 2017
2. Last date for submission of papers: 25th March 2017
Selected papers shall be published in a book containing ISBN No.
The paper should not be more than 5000 words. The abstract should not be more than 250 words.
Coauthorship is allowed upto 2 i.e 1 author along with 2 coauthors can present 1 paper but all 3 have to register separately.
MAJOR THEMES OF THE SEMINAR:
1. Constitutional Governance: Minorities, Social & Economic Justice
2. Constitutional Governance: Federalism, Pluralism & Minorities
3. Constitutional Governance: Minorities & Secularism
4. Constitutional Governance: Minorities & Communal Violence
5. Constitutional Governance: Minorities & Their Private Affairs
The Registration fee for the seminar is Rs 500 INR for students and Rs 700 INR for research scholars, academicians and others. No TA/DA shall be provided.
Registration fees shall be deposited on spot or can be deposited through NEFT or RTGS. Cheques are not acceptable.
IFSC Code UCBA0002026, Mohmmad Ahmad A/C 20260100001727
The venue for the seminar shall be Faculty of Law University of Lucknow, Second Campus, Janakipuram extension PIN CODE 226031. It will be easily accessible from airport and Charbagh Railway Station Lucknow.
Full details are here.