The Lex Insight the proposed quarterly flagship publication of the ‘L Expertians International’ Law firm invites submissions of manuscripts on various aspects of the law, from academicians, judges, legal professionals and the law students. Articles, Essays, Book reviews, Case comments and related contributions are encouraged.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to submit a manuscript or contribution.
Manuscripts sent by email, as a Word document, are particularly encouraged.
These should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8th October, 2016
Information for Authors
1. Manuscripts should ideally be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
2. Articles may include a 200-word (maximum) abstract.
3. Submissions should be accompanied by details as to whether the manuscript has been published, submitted, or accepted elsewhere.
4. Manuscripts should normally range from 2,000 to 3,500 words in length.
5. All manuscripts received are evaluated by our Editor in consultation with the Editorial Board. Notification of acceptance, rejection or need for revision of the submissions will be communicated to the corresponding Authors within reasonable time.
Please note that our evaluation process takes account of several criteria, including the need for a balance of topics, the LExpertians’ particular areas of interest etc., and this may also influence the final decision. Therefore, a rejection does not necessarily reflect upon the quality of a piece. The Editorial Board retains the discretion as to whether or not an article may or may not be published.
6. Please note that by submitting an article or other contribution for publication, you confirm that the piece is original and you are the author or co-author, and owner of the relevant copyright and other applicable rights over the article and/or contribution.
You also confirm that you are the corresponding/submitting author and that the Lex Insight may retain your email address for the purpose of communicating with you about the article. You agree to notify Lex Insight immediately if your details change.
7. Please note that the L Expertians retains the copyright of any articles once these are published in the Lex Insight Journal but in the interests of the widest dissemination, the L Expertians may authorize publication of the articles in other appropriate publications