CALL FOR PAPERS
Legal Messenger (online – journal) (ISSN-2456-110X) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 2, Issue 1, May 2017. Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to: email@example.com latest by 25.5.2017.
Note: Legal Mirror & Legal Messenger both are 2 different journals published by the same publisher.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be displayed.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Bibliography & References shall not be included.
Legal Messenger operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Messenger is ‘Online’ (e-journal).
Contributors however would be provided with the journal issue in the form of an e-copy on respective e-mail id & a Certificate of Publication through Speed-Post.
- Articles (3000-10,000 including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-5000 words including footnotes)
Discounts & PUBLICATION CHARGES (Can also be paid online.)
- Single authored paper- INR 1600.
- Co-authored paper- INR 2100.
- A discount of INR 500 will be allowed to all the Existing contributors who have previously got at least 1 article published, in Legal Mirror / Legal Messenger.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal.
Mobile. +91 8237 285 026.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/legalmirror.in