First published on June 21.
Legal Desire and Unmukt Bharat in association with Rural Litigation Entitlement Kendra and Subharti Group of Institutions, Dehradun are organising Enviro Care Summit, 2016.
The Enviro Care Summit, 2016 aims to unite a dynamic community of global and local leaders and grassroots contributors to discuss solutions for the greatest challenges to environment of our time. The flagship international conference will provide a platform to share dialogue and study the issues and challenges relating to Environment.
The purpose of the conference is to bring together a community of socially innovative thinkers who understand what is good for environment is also good for present & future generation by way of sustainable development.
23rd July, 2016
Subharti Group of Institutions, Premnagar, Dehradun – India
Call for Papers
We cordially invite the academicians, students, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the summit.
1. Environment & Law
- International Environmental laws & Human Rights Issues
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection
- Constitution and Environmental Protection in India
- Corporate Environmental Responsibility (CER)
- Impact of Pollution: Legal and Judicial Remedies
- Industrial Disasters, Polluting Environment and Human Rights
- Right to Live in a Healthy Environment: An Analysis in the Constitutional Perspective
- Sustainable Development & International Environmental Laws
- International Environmental policies, laws and legislations
- Public Interest Litigation and International Environmental Law
- Role of NGO’S/ Media to Protect the Environment
2. Environment and Sustainability
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental management and sustainability
- Impact of urban development on the environment
- Development of environmental criteria
- Green energy technologies
- Renewable Energy Standards
- Renewable energy technologies
- Renewable sources of energy
- Solar Energy
- Solid waste Management
- Sustainable Development and Education
- Water pollution and treatment
- Wind Energy
3. Global Warming & Climate Change
- Global environmental change and ecosystems management
- Global warming Green Energy Options
- Effect of Global Warming & Climate Change on Human Health
4. Environmental Management
- Environmental Risk Assessments (ERA)
- Solid waste management
- Environmental monitoring programs
- Industrialization and the environment
- Politics of sustainability
- Ethics of sustainability
5. Environmental Education
- Environmental inequalities and justice
- Integrated Education in Energy and the Environment
- Improving Campus Sustainability
All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – abstract/full paper’ as the case may be and bearing the names of the authors as the file name, only at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Your Abstract of about 300 words should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address and Email id
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of your message should read: ‘Abstract Submission for Enviro Care Summit’
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- The full paper must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before thedeadline.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the international journal with ISSN.
- Legal Desire’s International Quarterly Journal
- IJSARD: International Journal of Socio-legal Analysis and Rural Development.
Rules for the Participants
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants / Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
- Limited paid accommodation during the conference is available on first come first serve basis.
- All Co-authors have to register separately.
- Present your Research Paper or Idea on the themes of Summit.
- Time Given: 5-10 Minutes
- Powerpoint Presentations allowed of not more then 20 Slides.
- Co-authors can present together.
Students: 1500 INR or USD 50 (For International Delegates)
Professionals/Research Scholars: 2000 INR or USD 75 (For International Delegates)
Note: The authors and Co-authors both must register separately
Registration Fees Include
- Conference kit
- Admission to opening ceremony
- Admission to all sessions
- Coffee breaks and lunches during the conference
- Admission to networking dinner
- Review of the paper, its presentation and and publication in the official conference proceedings.
- CD Rom copy of the official conference proceedings
- Certificate of attendance (and presented paper for presenters)
Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words: July 18
Intimation of acceptance of abstracts: Within 24-72 Hours of Receiving
Last date of Registration & Submission of full length paper: July 20
The Tariff rate for accommodation is as follows:
- Twin Sharing Room @ Rs. 1000/- per person (Indian) and 40 USD for Foreign delegates per day.
- Single Occupancy Room @ Rs. 2000/- per person (Indian) and 80 USD for Foreign delegates per day.
- To and fro transportation facility from accommodation to the conference Venue will be provided by the organizer.
For any queries, email to email@example.com
Ms. Bhagyashree Sonwane, Convenor: +91-9179978582
Mr. Dheeraj Kumar Tiwari, Convenor: +91-7579006367