Kerala Law Academy law college in association with Centre for Advance Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) is organizing a Two Day National Seminar on Secularism in India – Challenges and Prospects, to be held on 18th and 19th of December, 2015 at Justice V R Krishna Iyer Memorial Hall at Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Trivandrum.
Call For Papers from law students, lawyers, academicians, law teachers and research scholars.
Justice V R Krishna Iyer Memorial Hall, Kerela Law Academy College, Peroorkada
1. Secularism and Uniform Civil Code
2. Secularism, Lifestyle and Food Habits
3. Secularism and Conversion.
4. Judicial Response on Secularism.
5. Secularism and Equality Before Law & Equal Protection
6. Secularism and Personal Laws
7. Secularism and International Bill of Rights
Participation is open to law students, lawyers, research scholars and law teachers.
Kindly send the abstract on or before 20th of November, 2015
Communication of Abstracts Acceptance: 23rd November, 2015
Submission of Full Paper: 5th December, 2015
Kindly send the abstract by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The organisers of the Seminar call upon the law students, lawyers, academicians, law teachers and research scholars to present their well researched papers at the seminar, relevant to the above themes. Paper presentations will be on 19th of December.
2. Kindly confine yourself to the areas identified for the Seminar. The papers may be in Times New Roman Font 12 size in A4 format, single line spacing, not exceeding 3000 words.
3. An abstract not exceeding 200 words shall be submitted for consideration. The abstract shall contain the Synopsis of the Paper, Subtitles, Reference materials for each subtitles and conclusion indicating author’s perspective.
4. The abstract must be mailed to email@example.com on or before 20th November,2015.
5. The papers shall be screened by a committee. The full papers approved by the committee shall be accepted for presentation in the seminar. The intimation of selection will be made through email.
6. The final paper should contain a cover page which includes Name, Designation, Relevant Discipline and Year of Study, Address, email id and Contact number.
7. Abstracts and papers should be written in English, and the working language of the seminar will be English and presentations shall be done in English.
8. Only one paper per participant will be permitted. Multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
9. No part of the paper should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
A Registration fee of Rs 500/- is to be paid by the participants at the time of Registration.
There will be no Accommodation or TA/DA
For additional information and clarification please contact
Reshma Soman N, Faculty-in-charge (Co- ordinator), Mob: 9446041401