JUST LEX TALKS [ISSN: 2455-2429] invites research articles, essays, case comments, legislative writing or other submissions from the Academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students on the contemporary issues of law for VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3.
Contributions are solicited under the following heads:
The Journal accepts submissions in the form:
(a) Articles (b) Notes (c) Case comments/ Legislative comments
The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue within a prescribed word limit (excluding abstract).
1. Articles (3500-5000 words) are lengthy articles that provide sustained theoretical analysis on legal topics.
2. Notes (2500 – 3500 words) are a comparatively shorter version of articles which indicate a central theme and are specifically focused on analyzing the same.
3. Case Comments/Legislative Comments (up to 2500 words) are a critique of the latest legal and judicial developments indicating the present and future debates on the relevant topic.
* The above word limit includes footnotes.
* If any submission fails to fall under the specified limit then the selection of such submission will be on the discretion of the Review Committee.
* All submissions must be original and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Rules for Submissions
· The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
· The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
· Kindly follow the Bluebook citation method (19th edition) as the uniform method of citation.
· The submissions should be in Microsoft Word (.doc or .doc x format. )
· The Submission should be send in an electronic version to email@example.com
The submission must include an Abstract of maximum 200-250 words explaining the main idea, objective and the conclusions drawn from the article.
· Cover page of the Submission should include the following details:-
1. Name of the Author
2. Institution/University Name
3. Position/Year of Study
4. Contact Information
Co-Authorship to maximum 2 members is allowed. However, co-authorship is not allowed in “case notes/comments”.
The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the journal.
The theme for the submission is “Contemporary Legal Issue”.
The deadline for submission is May 12th, 2016.
· Single Author:- INR 700 /-
· Co-Authors:- INR 1050 /-
For any further queries, please feel free to drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. :- 7600221793 or 9426707068