Venue : INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISE, Hyderabad
1. Perspectives of CSR in the Global Economy
2. CSR and Sustainability
3. CSR and Corporate Governance
4. Evaluation, Monitoring and Documenting CSR practices
5. Accounting for value: Measuring and managing social investment
6. Social Auditing
7. Integrating CSR with Business Policy
8. Cascading the CSR strategy
9. Creating impact and ensuring sustainability of community based programmes
10. Partnership – Engaging Stakeholders
11. Ethical issues in CSR
12. Leading Sustainability Change
13. Benchmarking CSR practices
14. Turining CSR into Corporate Social Innovation (CSI)
15. Case Studies on Best pratices in CSR (Private and Public sector)
16. Making CSR mandatory – Where are we heading towards?
17. CSR: Sectoral perspective
18. CSR endorsements by celebrities
19. Empowering the next generation: Engaging youth in CSR
20. Entrepreneurship opportunities within CSR
1st October, 2014 : Last date for submission of full papers
10th October, 2014 : Confirmation of paper acceptance
5th November, 2014 : Last date for registration & submission of powerpoint presentation
15th November, 2014 : Communication of final schedule
5th – 6th Dec, 2014 : Conference
All submissions must be in MS Word form in around 3000 – 6000 words, text typed in Times New Roman in 12 font size with heading in 14 font size. It should be printed on A4 size white paper. Each paper should include Title page that should contain title of the paper, name(s), afliation(s), complete mailing address, telephone and fax number, and e-mail ID.
Authors name should not appear on any other page of the paper. Please visit website for detailed guidelines for authors. Only those papers that adhere to the author’s guidelines will be considered for review. All papers are to be submitted by electronic mail to email@example.com
The Fee structure is available in the official brochure HERE.
Spot registration will be allowed at an additional charge of Rs.500 over and above the fees mentioned above.
Selected papers from those accepted shall be published in the form of an edited book.
More information relating to Registration can be accessed HERE.