International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies (IJHRCS) is a journal based on an independent academic synergy of more than forty academics, experts in the field of human rights and governance from all over the world.
Over the past two years it has foster the academic dialogue concerning all the modern subject of constitutional law and human rights protection from a global perspective.
It had provided novel and original material in the fields of current economic and political crises, globalised democratic governance, human rights public policies, the theory and philosophy of rights, comparative constitutional law and methodology of law.
The IJHRCS is an indexed by citation journal open especially to young researchers.
International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies issues an open call to young academics and researchers on the following topics:
· International constitutional law
· International human rights protection
· Comparative constitutional law
· Constitutional theory and policy
· Theory of rights
· Philosophy of rights
· Globalisation and governance
· Constitutional rights, constitutional freedoms
· Methodology of law
· Constitutional politics
· EU constitutionalisation
· Migration and multiculturalism
· Democratic deficit theory
· Political parties and elections
· Digital participation, e-democracy, e-governance
Information on the IJHRCS as well as guidelines for authors and submissions can be found here.
For information and questions you can contact the Chief Editor of the Journal at email@example.com (Ms Christina Akrivopoulou, PhD Constitutional Law AUTH, Greek Refugee Appeals Authority)