The Editorial Board of the International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) (ISSN: 2463-6401) solicits submissions for Volume 3.
The International Journal of Enviro Legal Research (IJELR) is a Bi-annually Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2463-6401) for research and insight in Environment Law.
IJELR lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high quality original research work.
The ‘International Journal of Enviro Legal Research’ invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its 3rd Volume which will be published tentatively in January 2018.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Second Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning environment and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of environment law.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
5. The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
6. The submission must include an Abstract of maximum 300 words explaining the main idea, objective and the conclusions drawn from the article.
7. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant environment issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
The last date of paper submission is 31st December, 2017.
A confirmation mail will be sent by 5th January, 2018 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
The printed copy of the journal along with the certificate of publication will be dispatched to the authors by 31st January, 2018.
A. Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
If the work of the author has been shortlisted for publication, he/she/it will be required to make the make as following:
Single Authored Article – INR 1400
Co-authored Article – INR 2100
The authors will receive 1 printed copy of the journal along with ‘certificate of appreciation’ duly signed by Editor-in-chief. In case of co-authored article, both the authors will receive printed copies of the journal.
Vaibhav Mishra (Managing Editor)