The Legal Voice of India (LVI) (ISSN No.22778454) is the Law Journal published by Indore Institute of Law. Currently submissions are open for the upcoming edition of the Journal.
The last date of submission for consideration is 30th of April, 2016.
Acceptance of paper for publication will call for Rs 1500/- as charges for composition and printing.
NATURE OF SUBMISSION: (inclusive of footnotes)
A. Articles (3000-4000 words)
B. Notes including Policy Notes (2000-2500 words)
C. Book Reviews (1500-2000 words)
Please note: Book Review should specify all relevant information relating to the book reviewed such as the names of the authors and editor, year and edition of the book, details of publisher.
D. Case Notes (2000-2500 words)
E. Legislative Comments (1500 – 2000 words)
1. Format of Submission: Submissions must be in electronic form. All submissions must be in MS-Word. Main text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with double line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with line spacing 1.15. All pages must be numbered.
2. Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of about 250 to 300 words describing the relevant points of discussion attempted in the paper and the relevant conclusions drawn.
3. Headings: The main title should be centre aligned, typed in small capitals and emphasised in bold with font size 14. The sub-titles must be left aligned, emphasized in bold with font size 12.
4. Citation: The Rules of Citation as prescribed by the 19th edition of Bluebook.
THE LEGAL VOICE OF INDIA SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Co-authoring: Only 1 co-author is permitted.
2. Cover Letter: The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, institutional affiliation, title and category of the submission. Submissions should be sent as attachments with the title of the write-up as the file name in .doc or .docx format only.
3. Contact Address: The Journal accepts submissions which must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Identification Details: The body of the write-up must not contain any identification of the author(s) or their institutional affiliation.
For any submission related queries write to us at email@example.com
For further details, click HERE.