The Editorial Board of the Indian Journal of Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law (ISSN: 2518-8992) solicits submissions for its Inaugural Issue.
The Indian Journal of Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law is a Quarterly Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2518-8992) for research and insight in Natural Resources, Energy Law and Environment Law. The Journal is based and published from Mumbai, India.
IJNREEL lauds the support of an Editorial Board which includes distinguished policy analysts, academicians, research scholars and students from across the globe who have come together aiming to communicate high quality original research work,
The ‘Indian Journal of Natural Resources, Energy & Environmental Law’ invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for its Inaugural Issue which will be published tentatively in November 2016.
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com
The Issue shall attempt to cover the recent developments related to issues concerning environment and will try to capture the Informed Opinions on diverse issues of energy and environment law.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. The Entry must be typewritten. Font: Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
5. The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, line spacing 1.0 and justified alignment.
6. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names and contact details of all the authors must be given.
The editorial board will consider any paper for publication which deals with any relevant energy and environment issue.
We welcome submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews.
1. The last date of paper submissions is 31st October, 2016.
2. A confirmation mail will be sent by 14th November, 2016 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
3. The printed copy of the journal will be sent to the authors whose article has been published by 30th November 2016.
4. The Author will receive a printed copy of journal and a certificate signed by Editor-in-Chief.
A. Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
B. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
C. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
D. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
For any query, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Assistant Managing Editor, Siddhant Malhotra at +918447645988
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.