Indian Journal of Law & International Affairs is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, biannual international journal dedicated to publishing original research, reports, and reviews.
The Journal lauds the support of an Advisory Board that includes policy analysts, senior bureaucrats, distinguished academicians from Yale Law School, Harvard Law School, London School of Economics and Political Science, MGIMO, Sciences Po and also former Secretary General of International Court of Arbitration.
The Editorial Collective and the Advisory Board publish the content after multiple rounds of double-blind review.
The complete list of the Advisory Board members can be found at the end.
CALL FOR PAPERS
IJLIA invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Commentaries for Volume II, Issue 1.
Academician, practitioners, researchers, bureaucrats, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished content to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th March 2017.
1. The theme of the submissions should be within the ambit of international law.
2. The submissions should be original and unpublished.
3. Co-authorship is allowed up to three persons.
4. Full name(s) of the author(s), along with their designations must be given.
5. The Harvard bluebook (19th edition) should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being summarily rejected.
6. The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
7. A margin of four centimetres should be left on all sides.
8. Page borders should not be used.
9. The paper should be in MS Word Format.
1. Research paper (5000 words including footnotes).
2. Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes).
3. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
4. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes).
The submissions should be concerned with or relating to International Law and/or International Affairs.
The format of IJLIA is print only. Contributors are provided with a hard copy of the journal at their respective addresses.
No publication fees shall be charged. The only requirements of the journal are original, unpublished and quality submissions.
For any further clarifications, kindly reach us at email@example.com
Kindly mail your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaibhav Pratap Singh
Managing Editor, IJLIA
For more details, visit our Facebook Page at facebook.com/ijlia
Click here for the Advisory Board.