Call for Papers
One of the most intractable problems since independence has been the gradual increase in the delay of criminal cases in the country.
There is adequate evidence to support the view that delay in disposal of criminal cases has a direct bearing on the declining conviction, adulteration and piracy flourishes because of failure of criminal justice to decide cases between a reasonable time.
The word limit for the paper is 4000 – 5000 words (excluding footnotes).
It shall be required from each person to submit ONLY soft copy via email on email@example.com
The email should carry subject as, “ Paper Submission: Criminal Justice in India”
Each submission email should contain, the paper as well as scanned copy of Student ID card as issued by the institution.
The cover page of the paper should contain the following details only:
1. Name of Participant
2. Contact Number
3. Email ID
5. Course and Year of Study
6. Permanent Address
7. Title of the Paper
8. Abstract of the Paper (250 words)
The main body of the paper should not carry any mention of the name, contact details, or the name of the institution. In any other case, its haled to immediate disqualification.
• Co-authorship is not permitted.
• Format of paper should be as per the rules of the conference.
• The soft copy of the paper should be submitted in MS Word file (.doc/.docx).
• All students are expected to acknowledge the primary source(s) of information.
• Multiple entries by an individual shall not be permitted, and shall lead to disqualification.
• Last date of Submission shall be 5th January, 2017.
• The result for the submission shall be declared on 9th January, 2017.
Ms. Archana Agarwal
Indian National Bar Association