International Journal of Legal Research (ISSN-2349-8463) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case Commentaries and other such for Volume 3, Issue 4, April- June, 2017.
Who Should Write?
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field.
Send original, unpublished papers to [email protected]
5th July, 2017.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
5. Full names of all the authors must be given.
6. The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
IJLR operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of all our journals is Print. Contributors are provided with e-copy of the journal on their e-mail id(s).
So as to procure a printed copy an additional amount of INR 550 is to be paid.
Word Limit (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (to be paid after acceptance)
Single authored paper- INR 1500
Co-authored paper- INR 2000
Ph. 9039457891 | 8885333791
NOTE: This is a Sponsored Post.