Human Upliftment Movement (HUM) an NGO having registration No. 1103/2009-10 is going to organize one day National Seminar on Quality Education for All in association with Unity Degree College Lucknow.
SUB THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
1. Policy Perspective on Quality School Education;
2. Issues in Planning, Management Financing & Supervision of School & University Education for quality;
3. Evaluation Methodology for Assessment of Quality;
4. Children with special needs and Quality Schooling;
5. Research issues related to Quality Schooling;
6. Education and Corruption;
7. Education and Moral Development;
8. Curriculum and Textbooks: Relevance and Quality;
9. Issues of privatisation in Education: School & Colleges;
10. Innovations & Best Practices related to Quality Education;
11. Critical Issues regarding Education: Environmental, Indigenous & Language Education;
12. Reaching the Marginalized: Strategies, Outcomes and Issues;
13. Religious Extremism & Education;
14. Constitution of India & Quality Education;
15. International Law on Education to all;
16. Any other relevant issues.
Academicians, professionals, scholars and Students are invited to submit the paper for presentation (not exceeding 3000 words) on the theme “Quality Education for all in India: Issues, Challenges & Solution”.
Abstract/paper will be accepted either in Hindi or English. The soft copy of the same may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, the abstract of paper should carry the title, names of authors with full addresses for communication and the salient features of the paper in approximately 250 words. It should be typed double spaced in MS word and the fonts to be used are Times New Roman in English and Kruti Dev 010 in Hindi.
Note: The Abstract/Paper will not be accepted without registration fee. The VTR No. or any other acknowledgement provided by the bank for online/offline payment of registration fee may kindly be intimated while submitting the registration form and paper.
1. Academicians, Faculty Members, & Professionals: Rs. 700/-
2. Research Scholars & Students: Rs. 500/-
Registration fees are payable online or in account of:
Name: Krishnat Mani Tripathi
Bank: State Bank of India,
Branch: High Court (Lucknow U.P.),
Account No: 34245474797
IFSC Code: SBI0006219
Branch Code: 6219
To complete the registration please mail the filled registration form and paper to given mail details in the brochure latest by 15th February, 2015.
Venue: Unity Degree College, Sector-B, Basant Kunj, Hardoi Road, (Dubagga City Bus Stand) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 227107
12/01/2015: Release of Seminar Brochure
15/02/2015: Paper Submission