The GNLU Legal History Annual Edition is a peer reviewed Annual Edition published by Department of Social Science, Gujarat National Law University.
This unique Annual Edition is being introduced with an aim to highlight the importance of Legal History and promote richness of this intellectual discipline of antiquity.
To bring out the field of Legal History from the boundaries of ignorance and denseness this Annual Edition attempts to recover the evolution of the legal system from 21st century prospect and envisions to make the recent researches in Legal History more contextual.
This Annual Edition determines to safeguard the legal heritage of India and underpins to encourage critical comparison of legal history among the law givers, society, religion, ideas and institutions in past, present and future.
It seeks to provide a platform for the publication of first hand, condemnatory analyzed and scrupulously researched articles on legal history.
Themes for 2016 Edition
1. Law and Social Transformation in 19th, 20th and 21st century
2. History of Law and Women
3. Common Law Systems in India
4. History of Public International Law: India (with Case Study)
5. Medico Legal History
6. History and Pluralism
7. Law and Technological Advancement in Past.
8. Modernity, Corporate and Good Governance
9. Custom, Usages and Practice in Legal History.
10. History of Water and Maritime Law.
11. Property and Land Laws.
1. All manuscripts submitted to the Annual Edition must be original and shall not be sent for publication elsewhere. The author must submit the Declaration Statement in this context.
2. Manuscript should be mailed only in soft copy to email@example.com, the subject of the mail being ‘Submission for LHAE’. Biographical information is to be provided in the title page.
3. The Editorial Board reserves the right to select and reject manuscripts.
4.Co-Authorship is allowed upto two authors.
5.The last date for submission for the first issue is 15th November 2015.
6. All submissions are to be made via email as “.doc” or “.docx” documents and “.pdf” files.
7. LHAE follows the Harvard Blue Book A Uniform System of Citation (19th edn.) style of referencing. Contributors are requested to comply with the same.
1. Submission of Abstract (200 words Including Keywords): 15th October 2015
2. Full Paper Submission-15th November -2015
3. First Issue- February 2016
Shipra Mishra (+917567800859)
Anshika Bajpai (+917043917934)
Dr. Richa Sharma (+918128650866)
Full details are HERE.