Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) is a peer reviewed “A Bi-Annual Journal” (Print) in English for the enhancement of research published by Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) under the aegis of K. R. Education Society, Panipat.
Journal of Global Research & Analysis (JGRA) offers a common platform to scholars of all disciplines to circulate their scholastic inter-disciplinary research.
Primary purpose of the Journal is to inculcate a culture of research among the Academicians, Research Scholars, Students and Practitioners to be an important forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community.
The Journal (Special Issue on Law) does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.
We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from and within the legal community for Vol. 6 Issue II.
The present issue of “Journal of Global Research & Analysis” does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original. “Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law”
A short abstract of 200-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be send along with the article.
3. Word Limit:
- Articles: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
4. Authorship:A maximum of one co-authors is permitted.
5. Citation Style:Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
6. Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes:Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format.
NOTE: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
Headings should follow the following standard:
- LEVEL 1 HEADING: All Capitals & Bold; (Times New Roman font, in font size 14)
1.1. LEVEL 2 SUB-HEADING First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD;( Times New Roman font, in font size 12)
1.1.1. Level 3 Sub-Sub-Heading: First Letter CAPITAL & BOLD & ITALIC;( Times New Roman font, in font size 12)
22.214.171.124. Level 4 Sub-Sub-Sub-Heading: Normal (Times New Roman font, in font size 12)
7. All articles being submitted are to be sent along with a duly filled Undertaking, the format for which is being attached with this mail. The duly filed Undertaking has to be sent on the email address mentioned below.
8. Publication Charges: Nil
Note: Notwithstanding, a single payment of Rs. 300 for Postal Charges (For Printed Copy of Selected Articles) shall be made by the author/authors.
9. Important Dates:
- Last date for submission of Articles: 31st July, 2017
- Confirmation of Selected Papers: On/before 31st August 2017
10 How to submit
- All articles are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Call for Papers 2017 Vol. 6 Issue II.
- For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent to email@example.com
All manuscripts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Selected papers will be published in Vol. 6 Issue II in December 2017 issue.
Click here for required Undertaking required form the author/authors.
NOTE: Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) under the aegis of K. R. Education Society, Panipat shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.