DROIT PENALE: INDIAN LAW JOURNAL ON CRIME & CRIMINOLOGY (Online)
Droit Penale: ILJCC is a quarterly journal, the journal is in association with ARJUN DAS GULATI MEMORIAL SOCIETY, ALLAHABAD.
We are very glad to announce that we have completed and published second issues of volume two.
We are taking the opportunity to invite authors to contribute for Volume 1 Issue 2.
Which will be published in the FIRST week of JULY, 2018.
The Indian law Journal on Crime and Criminology (ILJCC) bearing ISSN 2456-7280.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
A question often arises as to what is the difference between criminal law and criminology or between criminal justice and criminology. “DROIT PENALE: The Indian Law Journal on Crime and Criminology (ILJCC)”, aims to resolve this dubiousness by providing a wide range of well researched articles, case notes, commentaries etc. covering the major aspects and issues under the ambit of crime and criminology.
The term ‘Droit Penale’, literally means criminal law. It has a French origin and deals with the various facets of crime and criminology.
As a huge field of academic study, Criminology tends to cover criminal law and jurisprudence apart from dealing with crimes and criminal and socially deviant behaviour of criminals existing in the society.
It also deals with the decriminalisation processes. While Criminal law mainly focuses on the punishments coupled or labelled with such a criminal behaviour.
The ILJCC, a student friendly law journal, has emerged bearing the idea to encapsulate an exhaustive approach towards all these fields. It aims at providing a detailed analysis and assimilation of various issues on a single rostrum contrary to the concept of dealing with fields of criminal law and criminology separately.
Further the journal will also feature the works, opinions and viewpoints of the greatest jurists of all times blended with the modern critical approaches towards their work. The IJLCC is committed to provide uncommon, unique and fresh probe into the core legal issues.
Contributions towards the journal in the form into the core legal issues.
Contributions towards the journal in the form of articles, commentaries etc. from law graduates, undergraduates, teachers and other eminent persons are welcome and appreciated.
ILJCC invites contributions for forth Issue of Volume one, on the topics of Law Enforcement, Sex Crimes, Terrorism, environment related crime and criminology.
The forth issue aims to discuss the standing of Crime and Criminology exclusively on the aforementioned topics.
The background note for the edition is available on the website.
Interested authors can submit their contributions in any of the following:
1. Long Articles of 5000 to 7000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
2. Short Articles of 3000 to 4000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
3. Case Comment /Legislative Critique & Notes up to 2500 words (inclusive of footnotes)
4. Book Review up to 2500 words (inclusive of footnotes)
CRIME & CRIMINOLOGY
Above mentioned are a few examples that author(s) can refer to but they are free to choose sub-themes of their own.
All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
The title page should include the title, author’s names and affiliations, and a complete address for the corresponding author including email address and telephone number.
• All submissions must be 1.5 line-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. Please do not add any borders, table of contents or page numbers.
• All submissions must be in conformity with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (19th Ed.).
• Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Calibri, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
• Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
• Name of the author(s) underneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 points, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the author(s) should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
• The submission guidelines must be adhered to as far as possible. The submissions not conforming to the guidelines will not be sent for peer review.
The Submission should be sent in an electronic version to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as: “Submission (Title of the Paper) (Name of Author).”
Authors have an opportunity to review the final version of the piece prior to publication.
Contributors whose submissions have been selected and published in Droit Penale: ILJCC will be awarded a Certificate of Publication.
There are no publication charge, article processing fee or any other charges from the author.
25th April 2018.
For any further queries, please feel free to drop us a mail at: email@example.com
Submissions to be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/droitpenaleiljcc
Official website: www.droitpenaleiljcc.in