Call for Articles
The Editorial Committee of “CPJ LAW JOURNAL” (Volume 3 July, 2018) hereby invites articles and book reviews on law from academicians, advocates and research scholars.
The Journal is an annual, ISSN peer- reviewed (ISSN: 0976-3562) publication of Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies and School of Law.
The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law.
1. Theme: The present issue of CPJ Law Journal shall focus on the recent developments and trends that have taken place in the Indian legal system.
2. Word Limit:
Long Articles: 6,000- 7,000 words
Short Articles- 4,000- 5,000 words
Book Review- 1,000 words
3. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
4. Authorship: The Articles being sent can be co- authored. However, a maximum of two authors per article is permitted.
5. Citation Style: Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to.
6. Format of the Main Text & the Footnotes: Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles.
Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font.
A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
All articles are to be sent in either doc or docx format. Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
7. The articles are to be sent along with a Declaration from the author(s), the format for which has been attached along with the Submission Guidelines.
The Declaration has to be scanned and sent to the email address given below.
8. Important Dates:
Last date for submission of articles: March 31, 2018
Last date for intimation of acceptance of articles: April 15, 2018.
All articles are to be mailed to email@example.com latest by March 31st, 2018 (11:59 pm IST).
For any further details or queries, a mail can be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications. Only the moral rights shall vest with the author.