The CNLU Law Journal aims to encourage writings that cut across disciplines like Sociology,Political Science, Public Policy and Economics in the context of law.
CLJ invites contributions under the following categories :
1. Articles : 4,000 – 8,000 words
2. Book Review : 3,000-5,000 words
3. Notes and Comments : 2,000-4,000 words
Submission Guidelines :
All submissions must be accompanied with a Cover Letter starting the title, author’s full name, university and year of study and the author’s contact details.
ONLY THE COVER LETTER SHOULD CONTAIN THESE DETAILS AND NOT THE MANUSCRIPT.
Submissions should be in MS WORD (.doc) and (.pdf) format.
MAIN TEXT : Times New Roman, Font size : 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
FOOT NOTES : Times New Roman, Font size : 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
CITATION : The Bluebook: A Uniform Method Of Citation, 19th Edition should be strictly adhered to.
Both single and co-authored (max. 2 ) entries will be accepted.
ABSTRACT ( 250-300 words ) with 5 KEYWORDS should accompany the research work.
The submission must include the author’s name and the college/institution as a footnote.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION : 30TH NOVEMBER, 2013 [UPDATED]
* Specially, in the context of the BOOK REVIEW, the submission must include the name of the book reviewed, names of the author(s)/ editor(s), publication information ( name, place and year of publication), total no. of pages etc.
ALL THE SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE ORIGINAL, NEITHER PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED NOR IN CONSIDERATION FOR ANY OTHER PUBLICATION.
THE EDITORIAL BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ENTRIES ON ACCOUNT OF PLAGIARISM.
CONTACT DETAILS :
Submissions are to mailed at : email@example.com
For any queries, u may call :
1. Rohan Poddar : 9934494815
2. Shaleen Mishra : 8092665550
Full details are here.