Cholamandal IP invites law students across India to write Research Papers on “Environmental Protection in India”.
Students are requested to add specific jurisdictional examples in the Central Zone, Eastern Zone, Southern Zone and Western Zone where the environment has been affected adversely due to any reasons.
1. Only full papers submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for publication.
2. Authors are requested to adhere to following word limit: Long Research Papers: 4000-6000 words (excluding footnotes) OR Short research Papers: 2000-3000 words (excluding footnotes).
3. The articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be sent in .doc/.docx format.
4. A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
5. The content of the Research Papers should be original and no plagiarized material will be selected for publication
6. Co-authorship of two applicants is allowed. One of the authors is required to be a student pursuing law, while the other may be a legal practitioner.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number; Send to Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Cholamandal IP Environmental Law Research Paper”
First Prize (Best Research Paper): Cash Prize + Essay will be published on the firm’s website (www.cholamandalip.com) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship Opportunity at Cholamandal IP
Second Prize: Essay will be published on the firm’s website (www.cholamandalip.com) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship Opportunity at Cholamandal IP
Third Prize: Essay will be published on the firm’s website (www.cholamandalip.com) + Certificate Of Merit + Internship for Internship at Cholamandal IP
Top Ten Entries: Internship for Interview at Cholamandal IP
Publication will be available on www.cholamandalip.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.