School for Legal Studies, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedker University Lucknow is organizing two days seminar on “Globalization, Law & Protection of Human Rights: Issues & Challenges”.
October 13-14, 2014
Subthemes of Seminar
1. International Human Rights Regime and Globalisation
2. Democracy, Governance and Human Rights
3. Law, Social Transformation and Protection of Human Rights
4. Marginalised Sections, Social Exclusion and Human Rights
5. Globalisation, IPR and New Economic Order
6. Globalisation and Corporate Social Responsibility
7. Environmental Issues and Concern in Global Era
8. Globalisation, Socio-Economic Offence and Human Rights Concern
9. Globalisation & New Trends of Crime
10. Impact of Globalisation of Human Rights
11. Any other relevant issue
Keeping in view of above background, this seminar shall have the informative approach not only for students and members participating but the institutions and agencies at policy and its implementation level working for protection and promotion of human rights in India.This seminar would produce the material of utmost need and relevance.
1. Participants/ Paper Presenters have to register at the time of Registration with payment of required fees in cash only.
2. For paper presentation: An abstract of 250 words should be sent by registered post along with filled up registration form to the Organising Secretary or on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For power point presentation please inform us in advance
Last date of Abstract submission for National Seminar: 30-09-2014
Last date of Full Paper submission for National Seminar: 10-10-2014
No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
Participants are requested to send their abstract and/or full paper on e-mail given here email@example.com
1. New Times Roman, Font Size 12, line Spacing 1.5.
2. Cover page-Title Font size 16, Author’s Name and Affiliation with Email & Mobile No.
3. Main paper from page 2, Sub Headings-Font Size 14, Initial Capital, Name of the Subthemes
4. Up to 5ooo words (MS Word)
For Faculty/Scientists/Organisation Representatives: Rs. 500/-
For Research Scholars/Students/ Others: Rs. 300/-
Dr. Shashi Kumar
Please refer to the Brochure for Registration Form and Details HERE.